Helpful Information on Booking Service with Top Hat Catering
All of us are dedicated to providing quality food and service. Our goal is to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with their catered event. In order to provide you with outstanding service, there are a few items we would like you to know:
• Our menus are simply suggestions! Top Hat Catering is a full service company, and can cater a wide variety of foods. If you are thinking of an item that isn't on the menu just ask. We can work with you to customize a menu to suit your specific needs or budget.
• To be able to order your food properly we need to hear from you ten days prior to your event! At that time, you furnish us with a minimum guest count, not subject to reduction. Next, three days before the event we need your final guaranteed count. Your statement will be based on the final guarantee unless attendance exceeds this number. If this schedule does not meet your needs please call us for assistance.
• We can serve 5% over your guarantee. If you think more than 5% over your guarantee may show up without notice, you should consider increasing your guarantee to avoid a shortage at your party! A per-person charge for guests served at your event who are in excess of your guarantee will be added to the statement.
• For your convenience we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa and MasterCard. A deposit is required to retain our service (25% of the estimated total). You will be presented with a statement at the conclusion of your event and we require payment in full at that time. Our price quotes are for our customers paying with cash, checks or money orders. If you would like to pay with Visa or MasterCard please add 3% to cover the cost of bank fees.
• We happily serve any size party, from 2 to 10,000 guests, however, if you anticipate a more intimate event with a small guest count, our minimum food charge of $350.00 ($500.00 for the month of December) plus labor, tax & gratuity applies to each fully catered event. Our menus are priced for events of 100 or more guests; there is a labor charge added to the menu pricing for events with fewer guests. If we simply deliver and set up your menu, a minimum food charge of $200.00 applies. We are flexible with these minimums whenever possible!
• Menu pricing is subject to state sales tax and a gratuity charge. Our prices are subject to change. We can guarantee menu pricing 90 days in advance of an event.